Come and volunteer in the beautiful Manu Biosphere Reserve in Peru!
Runa offers volunteers a unique opportunity to experience the magical beauty of the Manu Biosphere Reserve. Come and volunteer at Villa Carmen to see the incredible flora and fauna that it offers and help to conserve and protect this stunning World Heritage site.
$300 per week (includes accomodation food and program)
1 week minimum stay
Please contact our Program Manager, Lindsay McGeehon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
By Sam Abell
- Contribute to conservation projects, helping to save the Amazon rainforest!
- Trek through the Bioshpere Reserve recording the flora and fauna
- Learn about native Amazonian plants
- Work in the organic and medicinal plant gardens
- Visit the natural local attractions such as waterfalls, giant trees and more!
Interns and researchers live in the bunk house at Villa Carmen. A live in cook provides 3 meals a day in the communal dining area. There is limited internet access.